Top 10 Ways to choose the perfect honeymoon vacation
After the stress of a wedding, there’s nothing like heading to somewhere to get some rest and relaxation – and have some fun doing it! The honeymoon is the perfect time to connect with your new partner as well as begin your lifetime of memories. Here are ten things to keep in mind as you plan your honeymoon:
1. Where would you like to go? As simple as it sounds, having a dream location in mind can often help you to plan your honeymoon. What better time than after you’re married to finally go to Bora Bora or Hawaii?
2. What do you like to do? Some couples like to lounge around, while others like to do active things. When you choose a honeymoon based on what you like to do, you can have a unique and perfect time.
3. What is your budget? If you’re a couple that needs to focus on the money, choosing a nearby destination or a package deal can be the way to find a honeymoon that doesn’t cost a lot.
4. How do you like to travel? Sometimes, a cruise destination can be the perfect fit for a seafaring couple, while others like to travel via train or plane. Look at the ways that you like to travel when planning your honeymoon.
5. Do you like history and architecture? If there are some places that you haven’t visited before or that you’d like to explore, why not base your honeymoon around learning about your vacation destination?
6. Do you like structure or spontaneity? Couples that like to have each minute planned might enjoy a group tour, while spontaneous couples might just like to head to a favourite location and figure out their plans each day.
7. How much time do you have? If you’re on a limited schedule, your options may also be limited in terms of getting rest time in as well as fun time.
8. What does your partner want to do? One of the first lessons of marriage is compromise, so perhaps you can see what your partner wants to do and choose that as a honeymoon plan.
9. What do you want to do? On the other hand, if there’s a place that you’ve always wanted to go to, maybe it’s your turn to â€˜win’ the vacation planning.
10. What does that travel agent think? Talking to a trained travel agent can help you to see what places and vacations are available, opening up the possibilities for your honeymoon. Ask them what they recommend and then decide from those options.