Post your events in this forum!

Find out about and post your Canadian / expat get-togethers here!
CanuckAbroadSite Admin
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Post your events in this forum!

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:07 am

Hi everyone,

This forum is for anyone who wants to post about a Canadian or other expat get-together. Anything goes, whether it's to get together to watch some hockey, or a Canadian Chamber of Commerce mixer.

Feel free to post any of your events, and be sure to include all the relevant details.

Matt
mykaraokeNew Member

Re: Post your events in this forum!

Post Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:20 am

Canadian "Lost In Karaoke" has moved to Greece and has opened up and Official Karaoke Club (karaoke 7 nights) downtown Athens. site is www.mykaraoke.gr and address is: Patission
mgedeonCanuckAbroad Regular

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 am

Canadians Abroad is holding a tax and immigration seminar in Los Angeles on February 8, 2010. Find out more about it at Canadians Abroad .com
ScouseNew Member

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 am

My Ex Wife asked me can she stay for up to 6 months in a Calander year in Florida, I have a green card. For instance she got shouted at by the officer when she left Pearson, "You are spending more time in my Country than your own" "We are watching you"
My advice was have our Son, a US Citizen file a I 130 and I 485 for her.

But the original question, spend a month, come back, spend an other? Is this OK?

Scouse.
ToyotahNew Member

Post your events in this forum

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:09 am

thought we would start a thread looking back at old memories of this forum

so since you have been a member of this forum , what have been your favourite memories?
ThomasSdZekNew Member

Post Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:56 am

We have created this Forum specifically for you to annouce details of Worldwide Saab Events to try and give them more exposure which will hopefully encourage more people to attend. Please feel free to add and discuss any Saab Events that you know of no matter how large or small.

Please keep posts relevant to the Event taking place.

Once the Event date has passed, the thread will be moved to the Lounge Forum where any further discussion can continue.

Please only post events that already have a fixed meeting date. If you are trying to generate interest for a meet then please use the Lounge forum to do so. Once a meet date is established please start a new topic in the Events forum to generate a list of attendees.

Thanks - Simon.
JoshuahibJunior Member

Post Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm

There are some amazing scores posted in here i have to say

So i wont embarrass myself and post mine

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!