Worldbridge

All questions and topics related to UK work visas, immigration, etc should be posted here.
DavidfromcalgaryCanuckAbroad Regular
Topic author

Worldbridge

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Hello all, I have completed my application and made my biometrics appt and I was given the address for Worldbridge as, Revillon Boardwalk 10310-102 Ave. Suite 412, Edmonton AB and while trying to find a map of where in the city it is I ran across a blog by someone who stated that address is wrong and it is actually somewhere else nearby. Can anyone confirm this? This blog was May 2009 and is maybe updated. But I would like to Confirm.
headcrusherNew Member

Re: Worldbridge

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi David, I just got my biometrics taken a couple of weeks ago in Edmonton and that is the correct address. I was unsure of that myself but luckily (after driving 12 hours to get to the appointment) it was in that building. The building appears to contain a school and a bunch of offices and services. So, good luck.

Jessica
LGHunterCanuckAbroad Regular

Post Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 am

OOOOOOOH!!! The Edmonton Centre High School building! I know where that is! It's just past the Edmonton City Centre Mall, heading west on 102 Ave! There's a convenience store in there, and it's the most bizarre place for a High School.

I've walked past that I don't know how many times over the years... Thank-you! If I ever get a chance to work in the UK, I know where the Biometrics office is now! :D
ubercamJunior MemberUser avatar

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 am

Thanks for the info. I'm about to finish an application (just waiting on my bank statements) and I also read that blog post you mentioned saying it was the wrong address.

I've seen it in Street View now so I shouldn't have an issue finding it. Corner of 102 Ave and 103 St.

Thanks!

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!