[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Your advice/suggestions on living and working in the UK

Your advice/suggestions on living and working in the UK

For Canadians living / traveling in the UK
bnbukNew Member

Re: Going to UK soon - help?

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 am

canldnNew Member

Re: Your advice/suggestions on living and working in the UK

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 am

Hi Everybody!

First time on here. Looking to move to London soon. Just wanted to know if anyone here knew any recruitment agencies that helped Canadians move to the UK. I tried searching the forum, but I couldn't come up with anything solid.

It would help if the agencies were Rec2Rec, as I would like to get into the recruitment industry myself. Although I've heard many 'not-so-nice-things' about recruitment companies and the consultants, it's just something I'd like to try, and London seems like the ideal place for that. But I suppose that's a topic for another time/thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
shireenJunior Member

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi!

I'm planning to move to England in the summer 2011 to finally be with my boyfriend. Since I am 34 years old, obtaining a work visa is almost impossible without a sponsor. I am a certified teacher in Canada. So, my question is this...what do I need to do to be able to volunteer in a school in England? I thought about bringing over criminal record and child abuse check papers with me. What else would I need to do/bring over with me so that I can volunteer (in hopes of eventually finding a work sponsor)?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Shireen
canadaguy4540Junior Member

Post Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:25 pm

If Scotland becomes independent will it become more difficult to work there as a Canadian?

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!