Getting Canadian Passport Photos in the SW UK (Plymouth)

For Canadians living / traveling in the UK
topperking99New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Getting Canadian Passport Photos in the SW UK (Plymouth)

Post Fri May 10, 2013 2:09 am

Hello All,
I am in the process of renewing my Canadian Passport. I live in the SW of England I am trying to locate a place where I can take a photo that will be good for a Canadian Passport. I live near Plymouth, Devon. Since I will need to send it all by mail. It needs to be taken by a professional and not at a photo booth (although UKBA has no proble with those.)

Please help.Thank You
CurlyNew Member

Re: Getting Canadian Passport Photos in the SW UK (Plymouth)

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 am

Did you ever get this sorted out? My passport has expired because I can never find anyone down this way to do the photos!! So if you did find someone, can you let me know? Many thanks
bexerossNew Member

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:18 am

Hey Guys, I'm having this trouble too - I'll let you know if I find anywhere in town, but at worst I have found that there is a branch of Snappy Snaps in Exeter and it is supposed to be endorsed as a provider of international passport photos including Canadian. Did either of you solve this in Plymouth already?
kilo241New Member

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 am

A bit late for this thread I know, but a Plymouth based photographer I have used before still does business from the Sugar Mill Business Park in the name of Stephen Charles Photographers - price for four photos at the time of this message £15. You need to book first. I hope this helps someone!

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!