Accountant to File Canadian Tax Returns

For Canadians living / traveling in the UK
henryerhNew Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Accountant to File Canadian Tax Returns

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:14 am

Can any one help with details of a good professional accountant who is familiar and provides good tax advice about filing Tax returns for Canadians resident in the UK? I need help with filing my Canadian and UK returns, I just had to pay the CRA about $2000 after I filed my 2015 tax returns even though I pay tax at source as a full time PAYE employee in the UK

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests