Doha, Qatar

Expats and travellers in the mid east, connect here.
stellarpattyNew Member

Re: Doha, Qatar

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 am

I have just accepted a job teaching in Doha starting in September. I am looking to make a few contacts before I go! I am from Ontario but living in London, UK at the moment.
FuzzyNew Member

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Like Doha , used to visit a lot for business. I think Doha is pretty boring too if u don't have friends there. Many of my friends have moved to Dubai from there as there is a lot more to do there.
Nash ChawdaNew Member

Post Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi this message is for Christine,in Doha
My wife and I live in Edmonton Alberta and would like to move to Doha and find work as a Safety officer. Can you help us find a job.

Cheers.
Nash
AchillesNew Member

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am

Hello fellow Canadians!

I've been in Doha for 2 weeks now with the family, looking to utilize my I.T. skills to build Qatar to world standards.

I was born in Iraq, Greek background, and was in Toronto for 19 years until 2 weeks ago :p i'm 24 now

I'm up for meeting any of you guys and networking.

I still don't know where all the cool english speaking kids are hanging out, or if such gatherings are legal, since kissing in public isn't :roll: lol.

I have a feeling there's no such thing as clubbing here.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, which im hoping I am.

i'm a great, outgoing, ambitious, dude. Friends back home are still drinking in my honor :wink:

hoping to make some like minded friends here! :)
mohdali4New Member

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 am

Hi

I currently living in Toronto Canada. I just would like to know what is the salary range in which I can

accomodate my family and 3 kids in Doha, Qatar.

One of my kid is in Grade 2 and other one will go to junior kindergarden next year.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Muhammad Ali
asmaa185New Member

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:58 am

Hello,
I need help i am a canadian citizen that moved to doha two years ago and still cannot find a job
espoireNew Member

Post Tue May 03, 2016 8:40 am

Hello every one,

I wish you doing goog,

I need you help, i am a canadian and i want to mouve to Qatar, so i want to know what i have to do, i apply for soo mch position from here but no response, could you help me.

If i mouve there and i try to find a job, it will be simple, how much is cost to rent individual suite and how long is take to find a job there.
I speak arabic, french and english ,
i hold a master i have experiences in banking.
Could you help me ?
Thank you :D
espoireNew Member

Post Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 am

Hello every one,

I wish you doing goog,

I need you help, i am a canadian and i want to mouve to Qatar, so i want to know what i have to do, i apply for soo mch position from here but no response, could you help me.

If i mouve there and i try to find a job, it will be simple, how much is cost to rent individual suite and how long is take to find a job there.
Could you help me ?
espoireNew Member

Post Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 am

Hello every one,

I wish you doing goog,

Could you help me ?
espoireNew Member

Post Tue May 03, 2016 8:42 am

Hello every one,

I wish you doing goog,

Could you help me ?
Thank you

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!