Clubs

Expats and travellers in the mid east, connect here.
SkyJunkyNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Clubs

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:39 am

I have recently moved to Abu Dhabi and have heard the names of Abu Dhabi Mom's, and Abu Dhabi Ladies, and also Women in Abu Dhabi.

Does any one have contact numbers or web address for these clubs? I can not come across anything.
aniNew Member

Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:16 am

HI Skyjunky:

I just move too.
are you still in ABu dhabi? did you find Abu DHabi mom's, I looking for that too, please let me know.
Are you skydiver?
my mail is [email protected]
expatmichCanuckAbroad Regular

Re: Clubs

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:35 am

Hi, I've been living in AD for the last 3.5 years. This is the information I have:

WIAD (Woman in Abu Dhabi) Tel.: 633-3555 This might be an old number but give it a try.....

This is another number I found for WIAD (but it might be old too): 667-3024, but I don't know if it's working. I have heard that Wiad is strictly no children allowed, and they organize lots of fun things in town, but if you have kids, forget it (I hope I'm wrong!)
Abu Dhabi Mums (Co-ordinator Elaine McGrath) meets at The (British) Club in Meena: To find out details call the club at 673-1111.

Go to www.abudhabimoms.com to see their website adn dowload their membership forms. There's info on the site there as to what they do.

Good luck. I hope you make contact!

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!