Dental Hygienist looking to work in Dubai

Expats and travellers in the mid east, connect here.
Andrea544New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Dental Hygienist looking to work in Dubai

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

Hi There,

I am currently working as a Dental Hygienist here in Canada, but I am very interested in working over seas in Dubai. I heard from a co-worker that a friend of hers was going to move to Dubai with her family and wanted to continue working out there. From what I was told, in 2008 the Dubai government was willing to find her a job as a dental hygienist, set her up in a furnished appartment rent free for a year as long as she signed a contract that kept her there for X amount of time. Does anyone know if this is true, or if the government is still doing this?
From my understanding a dental hygienist from Canada just had to be registered here and have their local anesthetic module to apply.
Any information or links about this would be greatly appreciated!

Andrea
LobensteinCanuckAbroad Regular

Re: Dental Hygienist looking to work in Dubai

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 am

I found this offer and thought that it would be a start for you. If it does not pan out, maybe it will lead to another opportunity. Many sites warn against sending any personal information or money when applying for these jobs as there are so many scams going on. Be cautious. As a suggestion (and it is worth considering), I am living in Cyprus and am originally from Woodbridge, Ontario. You could work here in Cyprus and visit Dubai with a flight that takes 20 minutes. I am serious. People go for day shopping some time from here to Dubai. English is the standard language here although you are encouraged to learn some Greek. It is great fun and very very safe and quiet. Let me know what you think. Roberto.

Dental Hygienist
(UAE - Dubai)

Requirements:

Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Dental Hygiene plus 2 years experience OR 3 years Diploma in Dental Hygiene with 4 years experience OR 2 year Diploma in Dental Hygiene with 5 years experience.

Candidate must be 26 to 39 years old and can communicate in english proficiently.

Registered Dentists with DDS may also apply.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.

For interested applicants, please email your Resume with attached colored photographs to
[email protected] (subject: Dental Hygienist

OFFICE ADDRESS:

Mezzanine 3 & 4, Manila Luxury Condo
Pearl Drive cor Goldloop Sts.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Philippines

Tel. No. +632-6359956
Tel/Fax +632-6350545
Fax No. +632-6363388

WHAT IS FIL-GULF?

Fil-Gulf Manpower & Gen. Svcs., Inc. is a POEA licensed landbased recruitment and placement agency formed and established year 1998 by group of competent professionals in human resource industry (POEA license No. 176-LB-082107-R).

At Fil-Gulf, we’re passionate about providing an exceptional recruitment service to both Candidates and Clients. We are a blend of people who have been highly successful in business and in the recruitment industry. This gives us the insight and experience to help you make the right decisions about your needs.

Through strong process, extensive research and selection, we are dedicated both to matching candidates to their ideal position and delivering carefully matched candidates to clients, enabling us to deliver outstanding quality to both parties.
Through business experience, we accelerate the ability of our clients to deliver.

-- Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm --

Soory. I did not realise the job was for people in the phillipines willing to work in Dubai. Good luck and consider my other advice at least.
smintNew Member

Re: Dental Hygienist looking to work in Dubai

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Would this stil hold valid in 2012? thanks
KlarrissajefeNew Member

Thank you from www.canuckabroad.com!

Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:01 am

sdfsfsf4rwfsfsfsfs4fsfsfsf

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!