New Site Design

Latest additions and features found here, and please make suggestions!
CanuckAbroadSite Admin
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

New Site Design

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi everybody,

As you may have noticed, we got a new site design up over the weekend. Please bear with us as we iron out all the bugs.

I've also been made aware of a spammer who was recently sending mass PM's - that user is now banned. I apologize for this, and if anyone gets any suspicious emails or PM's from the board, or notices spam posts please let me know. We're working hard to plug any holes that spammers might get through.

Thanks again, and enjoy the new site! There will be much more to come in the next couple of weeks :)

Matt :P
PhilippNew Member

Re: New Site Design

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 am

A heads up for everyone we managed to fix our new login box. You can now log into the forums from anywhere within our forums. Sorry about the hicup.
PhilippNew Member

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

We have had reports that registered users have trouble seeing the forums. We truly apologize and are working on rectifying this. As usual upgrades come with their minor hicups. We will announce here once the problem is resolved.

Thank you for your patience
PhilippNew Member

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey everyone, as promised we were able to fix the permission problem we encountered with the registered users. You will now be able to post and see your forums again.

Sorry about the hicup.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!