[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Searching for Canadians in England

Searching for Canadians in England

Latest additions and features found here, and please make suggestions!
hndc33New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Searching for Canadians in England

Post Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:45 pm

Hello everyone, I am a professional female who is now living in Oxford. I was wondering if there are any canucks in the Oxford or London area that would be interested in meeting another fellow canadian. Thanks, H
Reba

Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:38 pm

ooooooo, ya know there are tonnes and tonnes of Canadians in England! I can think of at least 2 anyhow ;)

do a yahoo or google search for "Canadian pub in London". I saw a news article a couple of weeks ago about the Canada Day celebration there this year and there was thousands of people!
oxcansocNew Member

Post Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:03 am

There are actually a whole lot of us in Oxford! We try to get together about once a week under the auspices of the "Oxford Canadian Club". If you'd like to join (which means getting added to our maillist, which will let you know about weekly meetings), send me an e-mail at cansoc@herald.ox.ac.uk. :)

Take care,
Flo (from Halifax)
stephaniehoffmanJunior Member

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:28 pm

tiggerific14New Member

Re: Searching for Canadians in England

Post Mon May 18, 2009 11:29 am

Hey, I'm living near Manchester, are there any Canadians that live around there? I'm just looking to meet some new people. =)
kareybNew Member

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 am

I am a 44 yr old woman with 3 girls living in Richmond North Yorkshire. Are there any fellow canucks close by? I am looking to make new friends and get out of the house. I was born in Montreal but grew up in North Bay Ontario and then moved to Calgary in my very early 20's.
mancityNew Member

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

We are moving to North Yorkshire Oct 24th for the year to a village called Camblesforth. My husband was born in North Bay and lived also in Calgary growing up! I will be teaching [on an exchange] and our 18 year old son is coming with us, aiming to play as much music as he can. We are from prince George,BC. I have dual citizenship and this is a marvellous opportunity to be closer to my soon to be 91 year old Mum and also my siblings. We are unfamiliar with North Yorkshire although we have in past years driven thru the Dales. I attended Sheffield Inuversity years ago too.
beepNew Member

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:02 pm

You can surf the Internet access to relevant data and information, and discuss with friends, maybe can help you, wish you good luck.

fifa coins

ultimate team coins

fifa ultimate team coins

fifa ps3 coins

fifa coins xbox

fifa coins ps4

fifa 15 coins

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!