Calling all cruise ship job-seekers!

Latest additions and features found here, and please make suggestions!
CruiseShipJobsNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Calling all cruise ship job-seekers!

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi there. My name is Lee and I live in Canada. I'm brand new to this forum and would like to invite you to visit my website: CruiseShipJobsDirectory.com.

I am the author of Cruise Ship Jobs for Canadians and put together this site for job seekers. The site is absolutely free and includes job postings, links to legitimate crewing agents, links to the cruise lines' employment pages plus much, much more.

I worked for several years as a Purser onboard ships in Alaska, the Caribbean, Mayan Riviera, Mexican Riviera, Central America and the Panama Canal.

I'd like to leave you with one of my favourite quotes by Mark Twain: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
rossindevonNew Member

Re: Calling all cruise ship job-seekers!

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 am

I was expecting your site to be like most of the cruise job directory sites but I was pleasently surprised. I noticed the site links directly to the cruise line careers sites which is helpful. A lot of the directories try taking an admin fee etc.

Because of your site I successfully applied for one of the vacancies at seabourncareers.com, let's see how it turns out!

Thanks,

Ross

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!