Youth Exchange Visa

For Canadians living in and travelling to Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland
kparsonsNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Youth Exchange Visa

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Has anyone tried moving to Sweden after completing a YEV? I'm starting one next year and may not want to leave! Any advice would be excellent. ie is it easier to immigrate after studying in Sweden?
I've been taking Swedish lessons for about 6months. Is it easy to find a job in social work? I work with adults with autism and other disabilities but have an education in Communication design so would look for work in that field as well.
thanks!

k
madisonlilac28Junior Member

Re: Youth Exchange Visa

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 am

If you have problem in your visa. Just ask an assistance to an expert. Ask an attorney that are expert in visa and immigration issue. In this way, you will know what are the things to do and what are the requirements needed. You will also know some important information about your problem. Good luck for your application.

USA
kparsonsNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks Yes i think it'll be less stressful knowing more about the requirements. I'll be able to plan ahead knowing what my options are.
K
HaiAmiNew Member

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

these are very useful informations for visitors. if you want to travel Vietnam, you still worried about procedures, please call me I'll help you

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!