Calling all Canadians in Denmark!!!

For Canadians living in and travelling to Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland
canvsdkNew Member

Re: Calling all Canadians in Denmark!!!

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 am

Hey whats up? Im from Canada SK and i moved to denmark in the summer time july to be exact. Im looking to meet other people like me, I have had alot of trouble actually getting my visa but i finally got it though so thats all fine and dandy! Im currently looking for work, is anyone has any suggestions for finding work in denmark that would be great keep in mind i do not speak the language yet :( . So yah if anyone wants to drop me a line i would love that i dont have my own friends yet so i would love to meet up!
Thanks
jbaskenNew Member

Post Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am

I'm living in Denmark right now, and I have found meetup.com to be a great way to meet lots of new people!
IdaKlarskovNew Member

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 am

Hi, I'd really like to meet her and hang out with her.
I was born in DK and live in Copenhagen. I moved to Alberta a couple of years back but now I am back in Denmark to get my education. I miss Canada sooo much and I am counting every day till I can move back there. So a bit of Canadian company here would just be awesome if she is up to it. I am a 22 and studying to become an aircraft mechanic.
Cheers, Ida.
mac71New Member

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:07 am

Hey everyone,
I'm from Nova scotia but I'm living in Odense, DK now. Haven't seen much canadians since I left Canada and would love meet some. hit me up.

P.S I'm really missing my Tim Hortons in the morning

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!