Looking for fellow Canucks in Frankfurt :)

For Canadians traveling or living in Germany
AngeYarkieNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Looking for fellow Canucks in Frankfurt :)

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 am

My fiancé recently got a job there and we're waiting for our visas to go through (we're both applying for Youth Mobility - it seemed to be the best option). Although we are not currently living in Frankfurt (yet) I would like to make some contacts in Germany before arriving. Moving to a new country is both thrilling and terrifying (especially when you don't know the native language, haha). I am practicing but I can never seem to get the pronounciation right. :P

& to those of you who are already abroad I wish you in advance "Happy Canada day"!
snow_angelJunior Member

Re: Looking for fellow Canucks in Frankfurt :)

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 am

HI I am a Canadian living "near" Frankfurt actually in a small town outside Aschaffenburg. My german husband commutes from here to Franfurt for work. I have been living here for approximately 2.5 years with regular long visits to Alberta. My son is 2 years old. I am very familar with immigrating to Germany - physically, emotionally and pschologically :-) so if you want any advice I can try to help or at least send you in the right place. Just email me, Take care Clarissa
micho1983New Member

Re: Looking for fellow Canucks in Frankfurt :)

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am

hi,

my name is mile and im living in offenbach, thats right next to frankfurt. Im 28 years old and im from edmonton alberta. Im married to my beautiful wife, reason im here. im here now 2 years and only have some friends that ive made from work. Until now i havent even seen another canadian. Love to get to know some. interested let me know.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!