[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Childcare in Germany?

Childcare in Germany?

For Canadians traveling or living in Germany
tania18_99New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Childcare in Germany?

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:47 am

Hi,I am not Canadian, but I was hoping that someone could help me out. I am getting ready to move to Germany, in the Baden Wurttemberg area and I have heard that childcare is very expensive. My daughter is 2 years old and I heard she will not be able to go the regular daycare or pre-school yet. I have to go to work and my husband will not join me til later on, what do I do. Babysitting is also very expensive I hear. What can I do. Please if anyone has an answer please, write me . Thank you so much.
Sundar1New Member

Post Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:04 pm

money is not so much the problem but getting into a kindergarten. it very much depends on which city you are going to. you need to get in touch with the city administration or look up kindergartens in directories. otherwise you can try to get a "tagesmutter", the city would also supply addresses of such mothers, who take in one or two kids to take care of. not very expensive.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!