Companies that work in English

For Canadians traveling or living in Germany
mphilippeNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Companies that work in English

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Hello all,
I was just wondering which companies, whether foreign or German, in Germany use English as their working language?
Missy5858New Member

Re: Companies that work in English

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 am

That would be awesome if there were companies that worked in English! I would like to be filled in on this, I am currently living in Marburg. Lahn area, and wondering if there is anything out there!?
ninjaofdeathNew Member

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 pm

I will be moving to Pforzheim in the summer and have lived there before. I also am interested in this, yet I have searched and googled to no end and haven't come up with anything. I have heard that if you can get a job on any of the US army bases that is a good place to start??
ArndtRNew Member

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm

There is a mystery shopping company I worked for and they hire English speakers.

[email protected]

Aaron Williams

A&M service check company
Friedrich-Ebert-Stra├če 165,
42117 Wuppertal.
+4915129453903
+4908001813361
travelistaNew Member

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

I did an interview with Adidas, whose global headquarters are in Germany. Their working language is English and they have a huge number of expats working there.
IQPC BerlinNew Member

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 am

There are many companies that work in English - being the second largest exporter in the world, Germans do a lot of trade with people in countries that tend not to speak German, hence the global language of business (English!) is used.

My company for example organises B2B events for different industries, and we work with partners from all over the world. One example would be our events for the automotive industry, where we have people from Japan, the U.S., South Africa, the whole of Europe, and many more getting involved.

Right now we are actually looking for some English speakers for our sales team. If anyone is interested, send an e-mail with CV and cover letter to [email protected]

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!