Going to Russia?

If you're planning to travel to Russia or the Ukraine, or you're an expat living there - this is the place to chat!
AJ33New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Going to Russia?

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 pm

I all of you. Im glad to of found this place. My name is Andrew. I am 27 and living in saskatoon SK. ok abit of the past to ask what I need for the future.

I have been getting to know someone for the last year online. We have talked on the phone and what not. We have dicided that it is now time to be with eachother. She has a great job and great friends there so I am now giving up everything here to be with her. I have never been out of the country before. I have my passport now but am in need of info on what else I need to get in to Russia. I would like to live there but do not know if that is possible. The Russian embassy has told me I need a privte visa and can apply for an extended stay. Now I dont know anything about travel so I have come to you experts on this. what are the things I need and should apply for to do this? if I get a visa for a year do I need to leave russia to renew it? I will not be working for the first 6 months I am there. I have enough money to live a year or two over there. Thank you for all your time and help
jacinthemiltonNew Member

Re: Going to Russia?

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:25 am

You need a visa and as long as it is expired. Then you have to get another one or renew it.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!