Living in Ukraine

If you're planning to travel to Russia or the Ukraine, or you're an expat living there - this is the place to chat!
Lucky26New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Living in Ukraine

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm

I'd like to propose any kind of assistance - from learning Russian or Ukrainian to accompanying while your visiting Ukrainian capital Kyiv, here you can ask any questions you want as for our Ukrainian life, make arrangements with me if you need guiding around the city. I am fluent English speaker, friendly and quite pretty young girl, smart and always willing to communicate with new people.
SurrwinNew Member

Re: Living in Ukraine

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 am

Hi Lucky,

I'm planning on going to the Ukraine to teach English next year. How would you describe life in Ukraine? I'm really interested to know more about the country before I visit so I'm prepared :)

Thanks,
madisonlilac28Junior Member

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 am

Ukraine is a nice place to migrate. I will contact you when i need your service. Thank you for posting your skill.

New Zealand
amorphisNew Member

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:41 pm

shanmarsh2 wrote:hi i am looking at spending a few months maybe 6 - 12 living in the ukraine in the south around kherson and mickoliyeva, later in the year. i spent a few weeks in odessa in 2005 as a tourist. can anybody give me a picture of monthly costs..

If you are going to stay in 4 stars hotel - the best and not expensive way is staying at Hotel Palace Ukraine. Pricing for accommodation you can find there: palace.nikolaev.ua/hotel_en.html.

I hope it will help you!
abroaduniJunior Member

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 am

Hi amorphis ,
Thank You very much for sharing the hotel and accommodation info of Ukraine.Well,I never gpt a chance to visit Ukraine and if i get in future,I will definitely follow your info.

Thanks.......

visa usa

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!