[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Mom born in England???

Mom born in England???

If we travel or live abroad, we usually come back to visit right? Here's a the place to meet other "re-pats" and Canadians who have returned.
jennybear82New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Mom born in England???

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey!
So I heard it was possible to apply for British citizenship if you have a parent born in the UK, and you were born before December 31, 1982.
As it happens my mom was born in London, England, and I was born (believe it or not) December 30, 1982.
My question is, can I still apply for British citizenship, and how on Earth do I start??
Thanks all :)
AidankerrNew Member

Re: Mom born in England???

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 am

Can anyone help me ??

I was born in England to a Canadian mother all her family live their and my dad is british and all his family live in the uk I have never visited Canada and would like to obtain Canadian citizenship as I feel it is my right would I be a Canadian citizen by decendent and would it matter that I have never lived in Canada when applying for my citizenship card I have looked online and I am really confused as I may be a Canadian and not know it
monica fNew Member

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 am

Hi,
This is my very first day in this forum and very useful and informative discussion is going on here. As you know that the nationality checking service is provided by local authorities (for example your county council or city council). Get sweet moments of your life saved with the help of easily and with very low and cheap cost.A local authority can accept and forward your application to us, I suggest you that you should first consult with them.
Thanks.
Last edited by monica f on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monica fNew Member

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am

We hope that they will ensure that your form is correctly completed, and they will copy your documents and return them to you and will tell you about this issue about your parents too. They will ensure that your application is validly submitted and that the unwaivable requirements for citizenship are met.
GoldenNew Member

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi,
If you mother is from England and you are from outside of England but want to go there, then you should apply under the rule of U. Enjoy the most beautiful place of the world by travelling with easily and with the most traffic safety measures. K ancestry visa. If you visit there online website, they have answered a lot of faq's there and you can get your satisfactory answers there.
Thanks!
Last edited by Golden on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert125New Member

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Great piece of advice, indeed! I have been searching for the same query for one of my closest buddy. I gotta visit the website it seems. thanks again..

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!