[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - WHM visa holder applying for Tier 2 work visa

WHM visa holder applying for Tier 2 work visa

All questions and topics related to UK work visas, immigration, etc should be posted here.
AnnaDuekJunior Member

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:27 am

I am Australian here on a 30 day visa free pass and I‘m in the process of securing my work permit.

I understand I need to leave the country to get a resident visa and Ive booked a trip to the Phiippines but my question is what is the process for applying in the Philippines. How long will it take? What do I need to bring and how much will it be?

Thanks
MariElJunior Member

Post Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:16 pm

do i need to book a date to apply for applying visa? i have got letter sent from ecfmg.
Dellorik1992New Member

Post Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:02 am

my company is going to offer me a job in US
Can you please advise which visa do i need to ask my company to give so that after some year i should be eligible to apply for GC ?

other than H1B what are the option ?
Dellorik1992New Member

Post Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Can you please advise which visa do i need to ask my company to give so that after some year i should be eligible to apply for GC ?

FridaTulaNew Member

Post Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 am

Goodday Employers, our hard working, reliable and trushworthy helper are looking for a new family to work with. Her name is Lhiz. For those interested to have an interview, please feel free to contact her for more information. #92527535 Thank you and God bless

#AMBERZODIAC JEWELRY, ASTROLOGY, BALTIC AMBER PERSONALIZED

You are Welcome in my Baltic Amber collection #AmberWizard! http://www.amberwizard.eu

Astrology birth day gift present BIRTHDAYSTONE

kapriolyfyNew Member

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 am

delmetbspNew Member

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:09 am

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!