Filing UK Taxes (In Canada, Worked in the UK)

All questions and topics related to UK work visas, immigration, etc should be posted here.
EssDeezNew Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 am

Filing UK Taxes (In Canada, Worked in the UK)

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 am

Hi all,

I worked in the UK for 2 years between 2013 and 2015 and was on a Youth Mobility Visa. I received my Tax form when my employment completed. I'm wondering how I go about doing these taxes i.e. If I still can, if there are restrictions, if there's anything I need to do?

While working in England, it never occurred to me to say that I was no longer a resident of Canada, either. I arrived in September of 2013, returned for Christmas and Summer, then returned for good in September of 2015.

Any advice or points in the right direction would be great. Thanks all!

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests