Retired Person

All questions and topics related to UK work visas, immigration, etc should be posted here.
intrepidNew Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 am

Retired Person

Post Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:18 am

Hello, I stumbled across this forum in my search for info on immigrating from Canada to the UK.
I am a retired 66 year old interested in moving to the UK. I was born and raised in Canada with English my first language. I have no UK relations. From my search I have found that there used to be a category for 'retired persons of independent means', but this may have been discontinued. Is this so? Is there some other category that might work for me? I would not be looking for work and would live off my pension and financial resources. Thanks in advance.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests