Canadian Poker Players in UK

For anyone living or traveling in Wales
zzBlizzardzzNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Canadian Poker Players in UK

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:51 am

Hello Canadians,

My name is Craig and I just joined this forum. Im from Peterborough Ontario and have been living in the UK for about 8 years now. The reason for this post is I am a member of APAT, The Amateur Poker Association Tour, apat.com, and Im looking for some Canadian Poker Players in the UK. We have a (Hold Em) world team event comming up in August at the Dusk till Dawn Cardroom in Nottingham and myself and another Canadian are tryng to get a team together for the event. It going to be quite big so tournament experience is a must. There will be teams from all over the world, yes even the dreaded USA will be there....3-2 Goooooold get in.. If anybody is interested please PM me or email me ([email protected]) or get ahold of me somehow. Its not very offten you get a chance to represent your country overseas so if your a Poker Player, Cash or Tourney or both get in touch. In addition to the Main Event there will also be all the usual cash games available and a list of other tournaments as well, and because we are Canadian I believe they will also be serving beer...C'mon Team Canada

Picked up another player at the Vic last weekend. One more place to fill. There's got to be some poker players out there? Get in touch!!!

Still looking for players. If your interested have a look at APAT.com. If you need more info then pm me.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!