What are the best things to do in Spain ?

For anyone living or traveling in Spain
nepaltourNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

What are the best things to do in Spain ?

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 am

Hi Guys ,
My name is Nepal. Professionally I am Nepal tour operator , I am working in Travel Company , My travel company work in Adventure Trekking tour , Hiking in Nepal, walking in high Himalayas in Nepal.

I am Planning for Next year visit in Spain. Please suggest me the best things to do in Spain...
Emlow16New Member

Re: What are the best things to do in Spain ?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:31 am

Hello! :)

I just visited Spain in November and have another trip booked for next week! I stayed around Barcelona, and had an absolutely amazing time. If you are thinking about traveling to Barcelona, i recommend taking a visit to Montserrat. The view on this mountain is breath taking. Santa Maria de Montserrat, which hosts the Virgin of Montserrat sanctuary is amazing. Definitely worth the visit. Another popular tourist part of Barcelona is the wonderful street named "La Rambla". On this street you will find many stores, restaurants, bars and entertainment all through out. Around this area there are many exciting places to see and visit. I'm not exactly sure of the name, but near La Rambla you will see a very big beautiful castle which i believe was home to a king and is now a museum. I did not get the chance to visit inside, but the view from outside is stunning. Whether you are in Barcelona, Madrid or any other city known for its soccer team, i recommend attending one of the games if you are interested, absolutely amazing! Have an amazing safe trip! Hope this was helpful :)

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!