Looking for Canadians in Switzerland and Canadian Companies

For anyone living or traveling in Switzerland
KawenaNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Looking for Canadians in Switzerland and Canadian Companies

Post Tue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey everybody,

I am a Swiss married to a homesick Canuck. I am looking for some expats who'd be up for a Canadian fun meeting in Switzerland. We could share a meal, go bowling or do whatever, as long as everybody enjoys their time. Anyone interested ?

I am also looking for Canadian companies in Switzerland likely to hire these days. Can anyone think of something ?

Thanks to all,

Kawena
indianoNew Member

Re: Looking for Canadians in Switzerland and Canadian Companies

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 am

Hi,

I know the feeling. I've been living here for a while now and always feel homesick. Especially when I come back from visiting my family in Canada.

Would be interested in meeting fellow canadians. Just let me know.

I live in the Zurich area.

Cu,

George
OrdjazzerNew Member

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I just joined the CanuckAbroad Forum. My wife and kids are planning to come to Geneva in July 2010 for about 10 months.
We are researching finding a place we can afford (we are trying for a home exchange from the Vancouver area) we may end up renting as close to Geneva as we can. My wife's Mother lives in Nyon.
Do you have any tips? We are both musicians and my wife is a Conference interpreter Fr En and vise versa.
Graham
robinshineNew Member

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 pm

If you want to permit in Switzerland employ then First you need to find an employer in Switzerland willing to employ you. They have to apply for an L-Permit for you, which gives you the right to abode and employment. Because in Switzerland there is very low unemployment so may be you face some problem.And you can easily find many Canadian people there its not an big issue.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!