what to do with my taxes??

For anyone living or traveling in Ireland
siouxloo_girlNew Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 pm

what to do with my taxes??

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi i am looking at moving to Ireland for about a year and I have dual citizenship with the UK so I dont have to worry about getting a working visa, but I am totally lost about what happens with my Canadian and Irish taxes. If anyone has any tips or anything that would be great! Thanks! :)
klynchCanuckAbroad Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: what to do with my taxes??

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:26 am

I am a UK / Irish Chartered Accountant and Canadian CGA. I specialise in providing expat tax services for Canadians and US citizens resident in the UK and Ireland.

I can help with your UK and Canadian tax filing obligations. For further information please visit www.lynch.pro or e-mail [email protected]
larsonNew Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 am

Re: what to do with my taxes??

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

I think you should consult with an experienced tax consultant. You can also take help from online tax consultant services.

Cheap Hotels Kilkenny

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests