[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - to be Married! please advise

to be Married! please advise

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
KatyaHorolPlNew Member

Best compilation ever.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:53 am

Greetings!

How's your life?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yan.

I produced a funny channel on YouTube with different videos.

Some video I shared on my timeline. Hope you'll like it.

Thank you ever so much.
KatyaPlJunior Member

Best compilation ever.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:13 am

Hi.

How are you getting on?

What about me? Well my name is Yan.

I made a funny channel on YouTube with videos compilation.

Some video I shared on my timeline. Hope you'll like it.

I am very grateful to you.
KatyaPlJunior Member

New funny compilation.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:13 am

Hi.

How is everything?

It is difficult to describe myself. My name is Yan.

I made a funny channel on YouTube with videos compilation.

Yo can find some vidoe on my timeline. Please subscribe if you want see more.

Thank you for your time.
FunPageLabCanuckAbroad Regular

Funniest video.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am

Hey.

How are you bearing up?

To tell many good words about yourself is not very modest, but my name is Yan.

I produced a funny channel on YouTube with different videos.

Yo can find some vidoe on my timeline. Please subscribe if you want see more.

Thank you very much.
FunPageLabCanuckAbroad Regular

Best compilation ever.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am

Yo.

How are you keeping?

To tell many good words about yourself is not very modest, but my name is Yan.

And I created a channel on YouTube with funny videos compilation.

A lot of video you can find on my timeline. Please subscribe and enjoy.

Thank you for your time.
JeremypyncNew Member

Bookmark topic

Post Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 am

So off the cuff Im now wondering if this could work using some kind of joining of the tables on topic_id??
delmetncaNew Member

Bookmark topic

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Hey thanks for the add.... I dont see the bookmark button or option on any topic. When i look in my user control panel i see manage bookmarks.... Please help... so many great Amigos to follow :0
telectrJunior Member

First unread post

Post Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:57 pm

I love the site.
When I open the forum up, I always just check the new posts, and work my way from the last page up to the most recent post. I then check for new posts that have come in while I have been reading.

But I have been wondering if you can add the first unread feature to the new posts page?
I know you have the last page link, but I was just wondering if you could put the first unread on the newposts page, just to save me a step. petty gripe I know, its an efficiency thing

Thanks Alex

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!