[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - From ottawa wanting to work and study in Boston

From ottawa wanting to work and study in Boston

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
ninalabellNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

From ottawa wanting to work and study in Boston

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:45 am

HI! :)

Im from ottawa and wish to work in boston and do my master degree there. I hope to find a job and get work experience in my field in the usa before coming back to ottawa.

How do i go about finding a job? Some people tell me i should simply go to boston and move. I also have a cellphone with a boston number so that employers dont have to dial a long distance number to contact me? Any advice on how i can make things happen, quicker? and advice on what i should not do
uuaxlroseNew Member

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:28 am

start with visiting the US gov't website and search for Student Visa. As well, the schoool you'd want to study at should basically set you up with all you need - visa included. its not easy, and you just wont get it..theres lots of fun paper work to do, money to spend on pictures etc..but doing it through a school where youd go is best. moving and living somewhere requires residency..which u can get 2 ways..within or outside...again - not easy..but you have to commit to what you want to do, they follow the rules etc and get through it. im doing just that now...
nishantSenior Member

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:21 am

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!