[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - New TN advise

New TN advise

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
farrokhpNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

New TN advise

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi All, I need your best advise based on your experiences to avoid issues as I am going soon to the border to get my new TN. What should is best answer if officer asks me:

1- When your last job ended and why you didn't back to Canada? My last job ended few months ago but because I was actively interviewed and had a commited lease rental place in US I was there mainly to go for interview and search for job so I finally get this new offer.

My question to you is if he gets hard on me on this what is the best answer I can give him to satisfy/justify him?

2- Do you have any tie in Canada? I do not rent any place or own any place in Canada right now as it is obvious when you live in US temporary you don't live in Canada at the same time. So I don't have any particular tie right now.

My question to you is if he gets hard on me on this what is the best answer I can give him to satisfy/justify him?

Thanks
endunkeryJunior Member

New TN advise

Post Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:07 am

Nice to meet you Angie, my name is also Angie. WOW sounds like it is busy at your house.

what is you ebay store address? i love shopping on ebay.
isorceNew Member

New TN advise

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Just bought a second hand mini one d with 30,000 miles on the clock bit of a steal I think at Ј6,700. Been reading about the problems people are having with the head gaskets and things any advise for a first time mini owner ?

Hi, nice to come up http://trav.co.ua

and most interestingly all .......
sktaseyamvoNew Member

New TN advise

Post Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Inside the .7z file you will see 3 folders. r1229_IOS222, 249 and 250. Im not sure what the difference between the 3 are but from what I understand, 249 is what most people use.
bealblestkinNew Member

New TN advise

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:38 am

Does anyone have any advise for helping me, help my new love interest with his ex wife. I too have been divorced. I know that his ex is in a lot of pain, and very emotional over his choice to begin dating again after their divorce. I did not know him while he was married nor do I know his ex. She is not happy about him seeing me, even tho weve never met. Theyre kids involved also. I dont know what to do to help him or her with this situation. Shes become very vindictive and is using the kids as a way to control his life. I know her pain. Ive been there. Does anyone have any advise as to what I should or shouldnt do? I feel for both of them. Thanks
malihvladislaviNew Member

New TN advise

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Good Day all Dr. Greenthumbs and Interns, im very new and could use any advise anyone could lend would be awesome, I have one baby and she bout to go to flower and i was wondering bout the first time she goes into dark, should I go 48 hrs or just right into a 12/12, then with the nutrients and possible spraying. With just one I cant figuire out how to feed her properly, some say that leaf spraying is good and some say no.... Any Help would be appreciated..
TravisWofNew Member

New TN advise

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:17 pm

New users who have just registered clearly never see this - there is no need to try and post your first message multiple times
AuroreSpomNew Member

New TN advise

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:30 pm

If you are reading this, press your browsers back arrow and then select New Topic on brown menubar :
KatyaPlJunior Member

Funny video compilation.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 am

Howdy.

What’s going down?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yan.

I made a funny channel on YouTube with videos compilation.

Yo can find some vidoe on my timeline. Please subscribe if you want see more.

I am very grateful to you.
KatyaPlJunior Member

Best compilation ever.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 am

What's up?

How is it going?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yan.

And I created a channel on YouTube with funny videos compilation.

Some video I shared on my timeline. Hope you'll like it.

Thanks.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!