[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Canadian working for 2 days in the USA......

Canadian working for 2 days in the USA......

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
alexd1983New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Canadian working for 2 days in the USA......

Post Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:36 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm Canadian and my wife and I have a small business. We are wedding and event photographers. A good friend of mine from NY has asked us to photograph her wedding in October 2007.

Can anyone help me and tell me what forms or documentation I may need to fill out to do this?

I would just not worry about it and play a tourist, but our car has our company info on it, and we can't hide that! haha.

Seriously though, I know how particular they are at the border. What are the steps in this process?

Thanks

Alex
Reba

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:18 am

Very good question! I have no clue if there is an answer tho!

Can you rent a car for the weekend and drive that down, rather than your company car?

Of course the rather larger than usual collection of cameras may be a tip off, but I'm not sure there's a visa for wedding photographers.

Maybe you could stop in to the closest US consulate and find out?

There's scant information about temporary workers on the

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!