hello from bernallilo, new mexico. check out 2bits.ca

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
2bitsNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

hello from bernallilo, new mexico. check out 2bits.ca

Post Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:28 pm

hello all you canuckleheads in the good ole u.s. of a. aren't yanks great people. agree or disagree with the politics all you like but the people are fabulous.

my wife and i (kevin and lori) are currently traveling through the u.s on our way to mexico and central america. we are musicians and are playing our music (my original songs) everywhere we can from astoria, oregon to orick, california to seligman, arizona. we are having such a blast doing it, i felt the need to share.

we are looking for 'reasons' to include areas in our 'destinations' list and would love to hear from anyone with ideas or 'reasons'. we are very easily led astray so any reason at all.

please check out our website at 2bits.ca

2bits is our band name. we are having too much fun so far and the fun has only just begun. all the best wishes to all canadians reading this. we haven't seen a whole bunch of canucks on the road so far but we have been traveling in the winter so far. bring em on! there is some saskabushers here in bernallilo, new mexico, where we are now but they are never home.

you have to visit 'silvas' bar in bernallilo. it is the best bar yet and believe me, we have been in a few.

anyway, best of luck to you all and send us a note

kevin and lori, aka 2bits

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!