[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Overstay and travel within US

Overstay and travel within US

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
MomoNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm

If Canadian citizen has overstayed in US for more than a year, are they safe to travel by air within US. Is there any chance they are in the system at the airport.

Thank you
DechenNew Member

Re: Overstay and travel within US

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi Momo,

There is no problem flying domestic in the US. As long as you won't cross any borders, no one checks.
lawsrlawsCanuckAbroad VIP

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes your safe, keep breaking laws......cheers.
Jassika2012New Member

Post Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi,
If someone moves to US and is over stayed, then he or she must renew his or her stay limit...! Otherwise there will be chance to get yourself involved in a difficulty. If some body wants to get his or her on line business at the top of all search engines then try who have years of satisfactory experience.
Thanks
Last edited by Jassika2012 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jassika2012New Member

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 am

Hi,
I have heard form my uncle who is in semi govt. travel agency, he said that there is not a single negative issue while flying domestically in the whole of united states. But the limit, when you try to cross the borders, its an alarming point...!
Thanks
endunkeryJunior Member

Post Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:43 am

The agents to whom any body going for this purpose must know about the agents legal documentation etc
KatyaPlJunior Member

Funniest video.

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:24 am

Hi.

How's your life?

My name is Yan.

I produced a funny channel on YouTube with different videos.

Yo can find some vidoe on my timeline. Please subscribe if you want see more.

Thank you ever so much.
ThomasCaWNew Member

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 am

I like the idea of daily use, will I see you about are you anywhere near Buckingham?

Chris
ThomasCaWNew Member

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:24 am

Great find,Kj2

I wonder if the tailcap and the charging station will be sold separately so that one can upgrade the old versions of the S10 and the S20?
mashaTrauptepiptJunior Member

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:45 am

Hi folks,

Can I get the record of my entry/exits on-line or shall I go to the NIA to ask for it ?

Thanks

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!