[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Overstay - How do they know?

Overstay - How do they know?

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
StuartfomNew Member

Overstay How do they know

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:16 am

I am not sure of your situation but I was told by our immigration lawyer that the likelihood of my in-laws getting a visitor visa is not good. My in-laws dont have a lot of money, or jobs, or property in their names and since their son is an LPR they would be to likely to overstay their visa. We were told that if we want them to visit the best route would be to wait until my hubby goes for his citizenship and them apply for an immigrate visa for them.

So before they spend money applying or a visitor visa I would like look into it more.
IlyaGemNew Member

Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:06 am

Dag

I would like to ask a question.
The example situation is the following:
I am talking with a buddy from Netherlands, and I would like tell him a sentence, but unfortunately I do not know one word, so I would ask him in dutch:
"Do you know, how to say "to fly" in dutch?"
My attempt:
Weet je hoe zeg ik "to fly" in het Nederlands? Is this sentence correct?

Thanks in advance
mirind4
JarrodKnNew Member

Post Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:08 am

Its like WP:AUTO. How can anyone know as much about themselves as a senior Wikipedia editor does?
LucentePrNew Member

Post Mon May 02, 2016 3:39 am

Hmm, but then we all know that is not always indicated ID " married " or " not married ". Fits such information from the words of the recipient, and the more you can change ID in any time.
LucentePrNew Member

Post Mon May 02, 2016 11:22 am

Hmm, but then we all know that is not always indicated ID " married " or " not married ". Fits such information from the words of the recipient, and the more you can change ID in any time.
Nafylbut69New Member

Post Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Ang,
That is very cool Ang I know what you mean about the stories you could tell, me too, some of mine are hard to believe because angels can and will do very amazing things All you have to do is ask, and believe, they are always there for you.?
Love,
Linda
GorfoxcNew Member

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:13 pm

So I was re watching the two tower.....Aragorn meets with Eomer and says they tracked a pack of uruk hair....

So, saruman just bred these things no? How does he know what they are called already? Were there Mordor Uruk Hai before them?
AnnaDuekJunior Member

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:05 am

But do you think that is normal that on the very day you live, at the Airport Immigration they catch you because of just one day overstay ???? I was Actualy living the country Not trying to stay illegalyI find this so .....Stupid
And almost missed my plane.
FridaTulaNew Member

Post Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:08 am

however if you are pulled by Thai police before u get to airport and your visa has run out, that extra 2 days could land u in the monkey house.....so as they say its up 2 u.....same with the 6 days Albert was on about, i know the chances ov getting puled are slim, but u just never know in Thailand do u?.......Regards Garry

#AMBERZODIAC JEWELRY, ASTROLOGY, BALTIC AMBER PERSONALIZED

You are Welcome in my Baltic Amber shop #AmberWizard! http://www.layeredandlong.eu

Astrology birth day gift present BIRTHDAYSTONE

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!