[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - US Boyfriend, Native American CA Girlfriend

US Boyfriend, Native American CA Girlfriend

Canadian Expats and travelers in the USA can communicate with each other here!
isenNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

US Boyfriend, Native American CA Girlfriend

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi, I've tried looking online, and so far have not found the info I need so figured I'd try this. I am a US citizen and my girlfriend of 5 years is a Native American Canadian born with just Canadian citizenship. We want to get married here in the US, but, she has no intention of staying or getting citizenship, as she has a job and soon an apartment. The idea is, for the next time she visit's me, for us to get married. She plans to go back home and continue working while I finish school for a technical diploma in auto mechanics, then when I am done with school, me moving there to live with her. I also, from about 5 years ago, have an assault charge here in the US on my record that is currently preventing me from freely entering Canada, but I am in the process of working on fixing that. With all that, my question is, what would we need to do to make our marriage legal and accepted not only here but in Canada too so that I can eventually move there within 2 or 3 years? Presuming I can get the rehabilitation form accepted for the assault charge, or if possible, showing our marriage as help with it.
SaskRootsNew Member

Re: US Boyfriend, Native American CA Girlfriend

Post Fri May 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Were there any fees for any of the forms to be processed? I've been told that i may have to pay over $1000 to have the I-94 form processed :shock:
RafaelNew Member

Re: US Boyfriend, Native American CA Girlfriend

Post Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 am

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!