Work and living in Costa Rica for three months

For anyone living or traveling in Costa Rica.
KeshlynNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Work and living in Costa Rica for three months

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Hellooooo,
Does anyone know if its possible to find work in Costa rica. Will I need visa for three months? I called the embassy andthe person that answered pratcially told me to work under the table lol. Im trying to figure out how to make this work. I want to leave feb 5 and most likely will be travelling alone.
Pura vida
costaricalawyerNew Member

Re: Work and living in Costa Rica for three months

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Hello
My name is Giovanna Barrantes. I'm a Lic Attorney in Costa Rica. I'm also a member of this forum.
I will be more than glad to answer any visa/work issues in Costa Rica.
Best Wishes
Giovanna Barrantes
orleamNew Member

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 am

if you have not so much want to fly - because children, luggage, difficult or simply because she likes to drive - there is always the possibility of taking on a cheap self-drive holiday. An inexpensive drive-yourself vacation can easily find the help of our partners below. Look further down the page and find a cheap self-drive holiday.
Thanks
Guy CourchesneCanuckAbroad Regular

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 am

Keshlyn wrote:Hellooooo,
Does anyone know if its possible to find work in Costa rica. Will I need visa for three months? I called the embassy andthe person that answered pratcially told me to work under the table lol. Im trying to figure out how to make this work. I want to leave feb 5 and most likely will be travelling alone.
Pura vida

What kind of work are you looking for? When and if a visa is available to you (and it probably won't be for such a short stay), it will be tied to the type of employment you have.

Most Canadians and Americans that seek work in Costa Rica teach English.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!