[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
View topic - Any Canadians in Chile?

Any Canadians in Chile?

Canadian Expats and travelers in South America can communicate with each other here!
legokidNew Member

Re: any canadians or americans in Chile?

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Elzo78New Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Post Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

CarlosNew Member

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:20 am

I'm Canadian and been living here for the past 16 years. My parents were exhiles and decided to move back in 1993. It took me awhile to get used to things over here. But the people are warm and friendly. I lived in Santiago for 4 years and the moved to Iquique. The hardest thing here is probably the Chilean lingo. It took me 2 years to pick it up.
norm2204New Member

Re: Any Canadians in Chile?

Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of going down to Chile in January next year, I'm actually looking for a teaching position in teaching english if anyone knows something about the subject please tell me. I would also like to meet people that would be there next year to hang out with.

Oh I'm probably heading to Santiago.

See ya guys
Norm
highwayNew Member

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 am

Hi. I´m living in Chile, in Temuco, just wondering if any Canadians/Americans around hangout/chat with. You can also email me at highway_t@hotmail.com
ShaynelleNew Member

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Sorry I just posted this exact thing but in the Chile sub-forum. We're arranging a trip to a few countries for an eventual decision on where to retire. We're in our 40's and currently living in Canada. It's a nightmare reading stuff on the internet for the most part - I find discussion forums like this to be the best bet (and emailing people who live in Chile).

If anyone here has retired to Chile, or knows someone who has and wouldn't mind talking with me, could you please let me know?

Thank you!
minsitaNew Member

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 pm

I'm Chilean and Canadian. I lived in Vancouver for 10 years and I'm back in Chile, missing Canada like crazy!! :?

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!