travelling around colombia

Canadian Expats and travelers in South America can communicate with each other here!
colbackpackersinfoNew Member
{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

travelling around colombia

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi to all backpackers, We will like to introduce ourselves for all those backpackers who are travelling to or from colombia and need any FREE information regarding to: public transportation, accommodation, tourist guides, spanish courses, legal counseling, etc, if needed.
we are the only free information center dedicated just for backpackers in all south america continent.

we have agreements to travel agencies, airlines, national or international bus companies, spanish institutes, tours operators to get you the most updated information with the cheapest prices.

we are located in Bogota but we can help you any where you need it.
if you need bus schedules from one city to another, if you need to book a flight, if you need translators for any legal problem, if you need to rock & shake your body with salsa or merengue, or improve your spanish to communicate to locals and all of this for FREE just email us.

if you like to contact us you can do it so by email to [email protected]
ChristinaLoganNew Member

Re: travelling around colombia

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 am

Travelling to Columbia is just like travelling into some paradise place. I'll surely contact you when I and my friends will share one getaway these days.

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!