Introduce yourself!

Talk about anything, with anyone, here.
BaltazarsamNew Member

Re: Holiday Apartment in Algarve, Portugal

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello my name is Sam and I was given this website by one of your country folk just this week in Algarve, Portugal. They said that Canadians really love coming and staying long-term in the Algarve throughout the European winter months. They said I should advertise it here but I would prefer to know first if I am allowed to do this or would value your sign-posting as to what website I can advertise my Portuguese privately owned apartment in Canada.

If I am not allowed to do this here on this forum, please accept my apologies and I will delete my profile. Sam
Maria2000New Member

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 pm

I am born and raised in Toronto, I am a city girl but would like to start travelling across the world
tehGreatmomNew Member

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Hello. Im new here too..
Lets welcome each other..
harrybeeNew Member

What's happening in Canada

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Just like in Germany, Canada has a Conservative Government. Only the Canadian version is more like the American version. Check out this video to get an idea of the kind of politics Canadians are suffering under right now:

So, unless you're into this, don't hurry back soon!
ColeTurnerNew Member

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 am

Hi. Im new here... :D
25 from the Philippines.. Im lurking here coz im planning to migrate..
mexicovacationrentalNew Member

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 am

Hola!

I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and currently living in beautiful Puerto Angel, Mexico. My husband and I purchased a condo here and had an amazing opportunity to move and live here to sell property. We left Calgary on October 31st and drove our vehicle down to Puerto Angel. It was a fun adventure and despite a couple bumps in the road (man, there are way too many topes out there we had a great drive down.

I run the vacation rental program for our condo called Viewpoint at Puerto Angel. It's been great to learn this new role and host travelers as they visit our location.

It's been such a great year and we've been enjoying every minute of being here. We love Mexico and hope to be able to work here for the next few years.

Hello to all our fellow Canadians in Mexico!

Erin May
:biggrin:
NataliaNew Member

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

Hello everyone!Frankly speaking,I'm not Canadian but I love your country with all my heart.I lived there for 2 wonderful yrs and that time was the most awesome,the most remarkable time of my whole life!I miss Canada thiiiiiiiiiis much.The reason why I decided to write this message is that I would be very happy to find new friends from Canada.I currently reside in Moscow,Russia and would be very grateful if someone responds me,especially those who are in Moscow now,so that we have a chance to meet and to chat.Thank you for your attention and have a great day!
RaviAutoJunior Member

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 am

Hello everyone i m new in this forum. I m from India and glad to join this forum....
nasim6New Member

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Everyone in the community

I have an interview with a aviation company in Qatar. I am Canadian citizen and looking for some help from Canadians residing in Qatar.
a) Is Qatar a nice place to live in?
b) Is it a good decision to move to Qatar? your comments are most welcome.
c) What is a reasonable salary renage for engineers to live comfortably in Doha?

AlitattJunior Member

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 am

So... pretty sure I haven't introduced myself yet xD

I'm Ali. I came from Ontario, now in Queensland Australia. I'm in love with an Aussie I met online, obsessed with cats/pokemon/purple (like, overly so), and am quirky as xD I'm working towards residency as a partner, and trying VERY hard to save as much as I can so I owe my partner nothing towards my visa (or as little as possible, anyways), and try to be optimistic about everything :3

Did you enjoy this post? Share it!