The trend to have a destination wedding is more popular than ever. Many couples want to tie the knot on a beach far away with only a few family and friends in attendance. Not only does this allow a bridal couple to cater things to their own style, but incorporates a gorgeous setting in the process. There are so many wonderful destinations to pick from, and all of them are sure to incorporate beauty and elegance. Though there are many different spots that a couple can choose from, the trend tends to go towards a tropical destination. Many couples want to get married on the beach in a laid back and beautiful setting. These top destination wedding spots are popular with those getting married. If you are trying to narrow your search or just want to see what’s out there, these can offer up some excellent options.
1. Fiji’s South Pacific Resort: There’s a reason that many celebrities have celebrated their weddings and honeymoons here. This is a gorgeous setting and just perfect for a wedding. This is a very secluded resort, fit for a small and intimate wedding and of course the honeymoon afterwards. The beaches and the waters are like something out of a movie, as they are just perfect!
2. Cancun Dreams Resort: Many couples are making the move to Mexico because it offers so much for a much more affordable price. This resort is just as elegant as its counterparts, but it’s a bit closer to home and therefore much more affordable. The beach is stunning and they cater to weddings and honeymoons alike, offering up packages that focus on both.
3. Punta Cana Secrets Excellence Resort: As soon as you set foot on this resort, you know you’re in for something special. The Dominican Republic has become a very popular travel destination in recent years, and this resort is just one of the reasons why. This creates the perfect setting for a wedding with the sun, the sand, and the clear waters. This is an exquisite spot for a destination wedding, and therefore has become a top pick.
4. Sandals Jamaica Grande Ocho Rios: The waterfalls alone just speak to the pure romance of this destination. This is one of the top picks within Jamaica, and at this couples only resort you are sure to enjoy a wedding fit for your needs.’ There’s so much to do and so much to enjoy, and the surroundings are lush and gorgeous.
5. Disney World: Believe it or not, this amusement park for children has turned into a top pick for destination weddings. Couples can enjoy being treated like royalty, and there are some breathtaking spots for pictures and to soak up all the magic of this kingdom.