There’s nothing that depicts relaxation as much as a beach. The crash of the waves, the sun beating down on you, and the sand between your toes put you into instant relaxation mode. Kicking back and relaxing on a beach helps to carry you to another place and take all your worries away. So it’s no wonder that when many people plan their vacations each year, they focus on where they can enjoy some of the best beaches. If you’re searching for some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, here’s the top of the top.
1. Larvotto Beach, Monte Carlo: You are sure to feel like a VIP in this pristine and very highly regarded beach in Monte Carlo. This is where you can live like the rich, but be prepared to spend like them too. Though a visit to this beach isn’t cheap, it does allow you to spend time on a gorgeous beach and live the good life. It’s well worth a trip here at least once in your lifetime!
2. South Beach, Miami: This is a great place to see and be seen! Not only does this beach host some of the most beautiful bodies in the world, but the town offers some of the best nightlife one can find. South Beach is well known for hot bodies, cold drinks, and the beach scene that everybody wants to be a part of. Don’t be surprised because anything goes here, and the beachgoers will push that to the limits. You can also enjoy the scenery with some of the most beautiful and elaborate hotels and restaurants around near the beach.
3. Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece: There’s a reason that this is known as one of the best party beaches in the world. The scenery is simply breathtaking in and around this beach, and the partying never stops. This is a very popular beach with the young and the young at heart. You can find some great bars and cafes right near the beach, proving that the party never stops.
4. Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii: No best beaches list is complete without a Hawaiian entry on the list. This is a stunning beach with crystal clear waters and sand like no other. Proving what a gorgeous beach this really is, a helicopter ride is often part of the regimen for beachgoers to take in the view from the top. Adding to the allure of this beach is the fact that it’s family friendly, which draws in travellers year after year.
5. Maroma Beach, Yucatan, Mexico: This is a very popular spot with honeymooners or couples that just want to get away from it all. It offers seclusion for that intimate feeling so it’s never too overcrowded. With the beautiful surroundings, it also happens to be one of the most romantic beaches out there. The new addition of the eco-friendly park is also a draw for those who want to see natural beauty at its best.